How can you describe the life of Claude Duke
without recalling his very beginning in his school days back in Chile
when he was taught how to compose
in the creative world of the arts....
Lessons of profound principal which have continued
during his entire artistic career.....
Regardless of whether working with a piece fabric
or a song or a photograph he always will have that touch
of one who makes a unique statement in his own right,
the creative right of every human being ....
A career that has traveled to Miami , Quebec City and Vancouver
reinventing every day a new way to see the world,
capturing life in its fullness and beauty....
For any Information please call 604-737-8979
Claude Duke just presented his Photo Exhibition called
" In my Search of Beauty "
" A photographic Journey capturing the Magic of Clothes
And The Women Who Who Wear Them "
At The Hunter Bisset Gallery in Tinseltown Vancouver
- MTL Tours photo coverage in Varadero, Cuba creating 4 promotional videos and promotional brochure
- Photo Exhibition called “ In My Search of Beauty “ at The Hunter Bisset Gallery in 2011
- Claude Duke’s 2011 * 12 * 13 * 14 Swimsuit Calendar’s
- “ Keep The Music Playing “ Charity Fundraiser Fashion Show Organizer
February- March 2013
- “ The Funfabulous Vancouver Souvenir Book with 24 Detachable Postcards “
on June 4th 2014 , sponsored and presented by The Art Institute of Vancouver
For the past 3 years, Claude Duke has worked with prestigious Vancouver Fashion Designers Joanna Staniszkis, Malene Grotian, Blushing Boutique, Savilla Swimwear and Ethel’s Boutique
He has also worked locally as a photographer for weddings, social events, headshots and model composites.